Sunday, February 20, 2011

Just go with it

Saturday, I went to Tarlac for a medical mission. Most patients are indigent Aetas. It was kinda hard to communicate with them but it was very fulfilling. We left around 7am and we're back in Manila around 5pm. I went home immediately to Laguna to take a rest. Also, my being an Internal Medicine Liason Officer for 3 weeks is already over! Rest rest rest! I had crispy binagoongan for dinner, Sylvanas and Patchi for dessert and a full body massage before I dozed off.



Ohh, while waiting for the masseuse, I cut off my unused Mudd jeans into shorts, haha!




tada!!!
Sunday, we went to Alabang to hear mass, eat lunch and watch Just go with it. The movie is cool, it's predictable but it's still nice! HAWAII + BEACH + SHOPPING + DESIGNER BOUTIQUES + DOCTOR =ME













top from Karl Edwards, DIY Mudd shorts, sandals from Rockwell bazaar, Kamay Krafts cuff from Echostore, sunglasses from Forever21, bowler hat from H&M