Monday, January 23, 2012

Black out

Right after my last duty in Internal Medicine, I went to The Fort to detox before going home for Chinese New Year.


That day, I don't feel like wearing any of my new dresses coz my saving them for special occasions and dates,yehesss! So I just grabbed my rescue shorts and realized that I have only a few tops left in my apartment that's why I went all black,haha! Good thing I have this shoes and saw this necklace so the accidental motif is black and green. 

another post-duty shot

top from Cignal, silk shorts from bazaar, shoes from Blue by Alfredo Bannister, bucket bag from Ichigo, foxtail from United Bloggers bazaar, watch from DKNY, necklace from Island souvenirs, sunglasses from Forever21




We walked all the way to Market! Market! to buy 13 kinds of fruits for CNY before we had lunch at The Stock Market.




clam chowder

spaghetti vongole

chicken teriyaki

Food is good,well,it should be! It's kinda pricey,haha! I love the bottomless lemonade which for me has a tinge of alcohol,haha! addicting!

dress from Korea, bag from Michael Kors, shoes from Melissa, sunglasses from Givenchy, gifted necklace, South Sea pearls from my dad, watch from Rado, Feng shui lucky charms

I definitely miss the luxury of going out every weekend, oh the sacrifices of being a doctor. Lets just cherish every opportunity to spend time with the family. I'm so blessed to have such a loving one! :)