Monday, January 2, 2012

If Only

Dec 27-watched the noon time show, Happy Yipee Yehey, just in case my TFC relatives who watched the show live will show up on TV,haha! And look, Alvin (the one wearing glasses and a hoodie) had close-up exposures on TV,haha! Nice one!







After the show, my brother and I had our facial cleaning, finally!




Dec 28-a lazy day
Dec 29-dyed my hair while drinking home-brewed Starbucks Christmas blend coffee

 drank this that night

trying an e-cigarette, just like a shisha, haha!
shirt dress from Babo

I went out that night with my gradeschool classmate, Vanessa. had some drinks at a nearby bar. met some other classmates. nuff said! :)

Dec 30-had no sleep from the previous night, went to Alabang for some shopping and errands. went home, had a sleep before I was fetched around 12:30am (Dec 31 already) to grab some drinks again at a nearby bar. Again, went home around 5am. nuff said! :)

 top from Bangkok, leopard-print skirt from Cotton On, bag from Longchamp
 taken around 5am

 *wish I could share pictures of the 2 gimik nights but ummm, but ummmmmm*