Saturday, June 9, 2012

Rambling

Usual lunch at Wok Inn last Friday

hot and sour soup 

 stuffed squid

fish fillet in tausi sauce

 sipa

 sweet and sour pork

Was about to check the TOMS shoes sale in Alabang but it was so traffic in Filinvest so I just went home, visited my dentist and had my post-duty sleep

Saturday, went to Manila with lawyer. He dropped me off in the hospital while he attended his review class. Fetched me lunch time after my preduty, had lunch in a Chinese restaurant in Malate before heading back south

Saturday night, had dinner with the family in the new branch of a barbeque joint in our village. Then went out with K. Sometimes I guess its ok if the girl brings the car. Haha!  

top from Miss Sixty, shorts from Forever21, bag from Louis Vuitton, flipflops from Ipanema