Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Study Sesh

Reviewing for our pediatric exam
At Cafe Noriter



It's my first time to visit on a school day on school hours and I wasn't expecting it to be that crowded. 



espresso coffee chips frap



with Joy








The Rolling Stones top, sweat pants from Terranova, The purple Satchel, flipflops from Ipanema, watch from DKNY

On our chitchat in-between reviewing, we talked about Uniqlo which opened last week. We decided to check out the store on Friday but she eventually asked me if I wanted to go today. Of course I was super tempted because I know that the sale will only last for a week BUT there were a lot of limiting factors:
  1. we should be studying!
  2. I'm so not dressed up for an opening sale (read: shirt, sweatpants and flipflops)
  3. I have a huge satchel and a heavy Pediatric book
  4. It's 6pm and we need to traverse the traffic to MOA on a rush hour
  5. It's been a few days since the opening, are there enough sizes for the pants and tops worth 590?
  6. Do people still queue for almost an hour before getting in? 


But I can't focus anymore!!! So I texted my sisses who went there already and eventually found myself on a cab to MOA, low EQ!!!



a sweet stay at Noriter