Sunday, June 17, 2012

Treasure Island

It was so windy, I knew it was going to rain so I hurriedly went down to the pool after fixing our things to catch the littlest sunshine. It's been years since the last time I swam at that pool. It's one of my favorite hotel pools. :)


white top from Space, vintage skirt, customized Havaianas, sunglasses from Forever21, earrings from Puerto Galera c/o Joyce




Sofitel, previously known as Westin Philippine Plaza, is where my dad got his first job right after graduation. With my parents being at the hotel and cruise industry, I really value luxury and relaxation a lot. 


bikini from Pinkbelter






bro's unique Havaianas straight from Brazil and my customized pair



best parents ever! Thank you for giving us the best! ♥


I super love the shampoo and conditioner, will surely buy bigger bottles

Stayed for over an hour only as the rain started to pour. Too bad I wasn't able to lounge more and drink some cocktails but I definitely enjoyed swimming and encircling the whole pool. 

Ever since I was a kid, i really have this pool in mind whenever I think of my dream house. This is definitely my prototype. :)