Sunday, October 17, 2010

basic

Mom and I arrived early at Bonifacio High Street for the cowboy party of her friend's son. We decided to drop by Muji.



It actually reminds me of Anonymous which has branches in Glorietta and Alabang. It was in the market around the time I was in high school. 









rainboots for boys, 2500php.



some of our buys, bought lollies too!

falling in line, argh!




Good thing I was wearing an inner tank top coz I don't want to shop around The Fort wearing my cowboy outfit, haha! My outfit suits Muji, very basic. =D 


white inner tank top from Giordano, random shorts, brown ballet flats from Tonic, sunglasses from Forever21, gray patent bag from Zara, red watch from Guess


At Muji, I bumped into Bambam, my kabarkada from San Beda Alabang.
At Forever21, I bumped into Peter from UPLB Vetmed, Anne and Kris from UP Med.


See u around!
Enjoy shopping!
Happy holidays!