Saturday, October 23, 2010

surfmy(ACCESSORIES)closet

I realized that I should start using my accessories again. I organized my accessories drawer/closet so that I'll see all my accessories easily. I haven't used all of them yet and most I have worn a few times only.

Enjoy surfing my accessories closet!




most of the bracelets are from India












more bracelets

random


Fossil and DKNY watches
plus another Fossil and another DKNY watch (not in the picture)

watches from Rolex, Seiko, Citizen, Frank Muller, Technomarine,
Esprit, Terner, Continental, Terner, Swatch, Nike, Puma, etc.
(most watch removed from their cases, just for this picture)


sunglasses from Chanel, Valentino, Gucci, Dolce&Gabbana, Liz Claiborne, Forever21, etc.
(most sunglasses removed from their cases, just for this picture)


If only I can include my mom's accessories and our real jewelry pieces...=D

Anyway, I still don't have time to take pictures of all perfumes, maybe over the Christmas break already.

I'm so tired from shopping today but I'm not complaining, haha!
Will post pictures tom!

Surf smiling!!!=D