Friday, October 8, 2010

F.A.B

First week of the month means new magazine issues. I just bought Preview and Metro this week, not tempted to buy 4 magazines to give way to read my Dermatology SIM. I'll be buying my Cosmopolitan and Mega tomorrow, and probably a fashion book to read during my Anesthesiology week. Haha! 


Just found out yesterday that there's a bazaar at World Trade Center. Right away, I decided that I'm going to drop by right after class. Haha!






There are a lot of sellers and a lot of great items! I like it better than the other bazaars in WTC. Haha! I wish this year's Noel Bazaar will be a great one too... Oh and I just can't wait for St. James Great Bazaar, yar! ber months=bazaar months!

great discount

cutie clothes

statement neckpieces


wooden accessories from Cebu

Korean shoes

Fashion exhibit from the Fashion Institute of the Philippines








vintage floral dress, brown fringed bucket bag, Ola sandals, Technomarine watch, beaded bracelet from Modern Boho 





Just now, my mom told she was also there! haha! I forgot that she attended an awards night also in WTC. I should have asked money from her, haha!

There was a fashion show at 7pm featuring:
House of Vanita
Fashion Institute of the Philippines
Jun Escario
Paul Herrera
Rajo Laurel
Arnel Papa
Ruel Rivera

We were kinda lazy to wait for 30 more minutes so we left already. Guess what, my mom saw the show. Lucky her! Haha!