Sunday, October 24, 2010

Part3: Exuberance

Saturday summary: Paseo de Magallanes, Resorts World, Duty Free and S&R

I wore my Rustans heels at Resorts World, changed to Blanco boots for Duty Free because I want to walk comfortably while shopping then finally changed to my Havaianas for grocery, haha! I don't usually do this, hehe!


kimono dress, mom's Balenciaga Motorcycle bag, Havaianas

 Yesterday is my first time to take pictures at S&R. I just brought my camera for an outfit post but I ended taking pictures of some interesting items I saw


one day I'll have my own Roxy surfboard




funny

giant gourds cost: almost 5,000php

It was really a long day...We had to call masseuses for home service massage. Haha!

exuberant
  • joyously unrestrained and enthusiastic
  • unrestrained and elaborate especially in style; flamboyant
  • produced in extreme abundance; plentiful
  • a perfect word to describe my weekend!