Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away

Got hooked watching circus shows last year
Cirque Mother Africa
Cirque du Soleil: Saltimbanco

Last December, the Cirque du Soleil movie: Worlds Away was shown in cinemas worldwide but I never noticed that it was shown in Manila. Just last week, I saw at the Megaworld Lifestyle Malls website that they exclusively show this movie starting March 6.

Yesterday, I went home early and the boyfriend and I don't have any plans for the day so I pulled him from bed to watch the 6pm show at Lucky Chinatown Mall where we haven't been to.


At the front, I saw Cotton On! sweet! Sale sale sale!
They have good shops there (not the Divisoria kind of shops) although we weren't able to check the Building B. They also have good restaurants such as Tao Yuan, Shi Lin, Cibo, Itallianis, Red Crab, King Chef, Kirin, Uncle Cheffy and the likes.



in 3D


thou shall not underestimate this mall

one of the prettiest food courts in Manila
they have Pepper Lunch, Chicken Charlie in the food court!

feels like a mall in Hong Kong or Singapore

A new (accessible) mall to go to aside from Rob Manila and MOA. 

Going back to the movie...
I enjoyed watching it in 3D (not really a fan) because we felt like we were watching it in real life. The performances were awesome as expected. Although the story is very light, I was after the performances anyway. :) Hoping that they will perform again in the Philippines. :)

P.S. Save up for Dirty Dancing to be shown in CCP in July. wee!