Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Wear

I've been getting feedbacks that I rarely post/feature/blog about what I wear lately, haha! So when I went home last weekend, I fixed my closet to remind me of all the clothes that I have. I also thought to conducting a garage sale but I don't know where to do it. If you know any, pls contact me through my facebook. :) My mom also wants or NEEDS to reorganize her closet....if only I can fit in those. :)))

When I got back in my apartment, I also cleaned my room as I need to move out in 2 months! FFFFfff!!! I'll be graduating from medical school in 2 months and will be taking the medical boards in 6 months, ooohhh time flies so fast! STUDY!!!!! So Jared and I went to Starbucks last Sunday night, I studied for Surgery.

cropped top from Sugaritta, skirt from Forever21, sandals from Forever21, ostrich bag from Fino, foxtail from Bloggers United, watch from DKNY


I've been sticking to my fitness regimen the past weeks and I'm so happy that my starting to get a flatter tummy, yipee! I've been wanting to re-wear my cropped tops so I am more confident to wear them now. I wore this Marilyn Monroe cropped top with a high-waisted skirt so as not to be so vulgar while studying in Starbucks on a Sunday night.

Jar's Latte and my Hojicha

Zara cardigan and foxtail from Bloggers United


Signature Hot Chocolate

It's that time of the year again, one of my favorite times, my birthday! Self-conceited as it may sound, it's actually more for my friends than for me. I love treating my friends out, you know that! :)

I promise to give more (fashion) blog-worthy posts this coming days :)