Saturday, March 30, 2013

Does it take a Man and a Woman?

Had lunch with the family and Rudden at home
I also acupunctured my honey, hahaha!

Went to Alabang to catch "It takes a man and a woman". Was about to watch the 2:30 show but the queue is so long and we heard that it is standing room already, boo! We just bought the 4:20 show and went on queue around 3:30, guess what, the line is relatively long already! Crazy!!!

in the interim
my brother's Oreo Blizzard
my cheesecake Oreo-boo! It's like McFlurry with a few cheesecake bits, not worth-it

SO so so, some parts of the movie made me cry. haha! Although I wasn't able to watch the 2nd movie, I was still able to understand most parts. It is a feel-good/light movie but some parts are subtly heart-piercing! haha!

P.S. People were so crazy inside the movie house, they were screaming and commenting on many parts, ack! Ok, may be just die-hard fans! :)

Dinner at Racks


garlic shrimp scampi pasta 

full slab of baby back ribs, baby! 

clam chowder

Bebe ko?haha! my chow-chow brother!

I'm so enjoying my holy week vacation! wee! :)