Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Jive at 25

Quarter life happiness! :)

For the commencement of my 25th birthday series, my boyfriend and I had dinner at 9 Spoons in the Sky Deck of Bayleaf Hotel in Intramuros. We heard about the spectacular view when you eat here so we just have to try it.


dress from Calliope Italia, shoes from Charles&Keith, bag from Louis Vuitton, watch from mom

What's with the hair? I really have wavy hair but I've been rebonding it since college. Now, I wanted to have it curled but I'm afraid it will be all-that-hair so for this day, I did my surgical operationswith a damn hair put on a bun so at night I (supposedly) had soft curls, wahahaha!




Appreciating Manila from the top
overlooking Intramuros and Manila City Hall


Rudden: Honey, look at those people below who pass-by this area everyday, they can't appreciate the beauty that we see from our point of view

Manila like never before


my Baby Strawberry Slush


Kanji Beef Salad



The food is great! We totally enjoyed them! The salad is so yummy! The pasta had explosive flavors in my mouth, the taste is new and fresh on the palate. The chicken with risotto is relatively okay, or maybe because it was served last, we were full by the time we ate it, haha!


what is a dinner date?







Although we were stuffed, I can't miss the churros from Cioccolata. Plus, the other pastries were on 50% off already so we brought home almond pretzel, walnut cupcake and chocolate chip cupcake.




churros with caramel dip

Happy Birthday to me!

We totally recommend this place, a perfect place to dine with your partner, your friends or even with your family. I hope Manila has more places like this, it made us feel like we were at The Peak, HongKong. Haha!