Saturday, June 18, 2011

Artsy Femme

I'm so thrilled to go home this weekend since I still have no internet in my new apartment! I can't read blogs, check mail, update my facebook and post in my blog. So yehey for the long weekend! im not yet a clerk! haha!

Today, my outfit started from the H&M turband that my buddy got me from her Canada trip. Thanks again Buddy, I super love it! You're right, it's so me.I paired with a recently bought sunglasses. See my hair, I'm thinking if I should get my usual rebond or try getting curls but I already have thick fluffy wavy hair, so hmmm...I must admit that my hair is not my priority, oh the poor crowning glory that is. :/




Mom attended a Taking charge workshop at Fully Booked, Bonifacio High so my brother and I shopped and watched Super 8 at Market Market. It was our first time to watch there and the theater is good! I forgot that it is an Ayala Mall! haha! We chose Super 8 over Green Lantern which has bad reviews so I don't want to take the risk, haha!


top from Old Navy, stripes shorts from Forever21, booties from Karl Edwards, bag from Jimmy Choo, turband from H&M, seafoam sunglasses from Forever21


Super 8 is something new! It's unpredictable! (plus, I kinda screamed on some shocking scenes, haha! After a long time, I had a chance to stroll around the fashion market and it's so good to have cheap finds! We also strolled around Boni High while waiting for mom. Then we grabbed quick dinner at Hap Chan before heading back to the hotel coz mom left hers at her office yesterday.










2 consecutive long weekends for me!!! Weee!!!
Excited for the shoe bazaar next weekend! I hope I win the lottery!!! Hahaha!!! I'll surely be drooling on fab shoesssss!!!