Sunday, June 5, 2011

Delish

Seriously, me wearing a cropped top?! Haha! Thanks to my high-waisted shorts for concealing what needs some hiding *wink*

Went to Resorts World Manila for the nth time for Sunday lunch. We ate at Mr. Kurosawa.
love my mom's dress from Tinsley
colored iced tea
sukiyaki
now with raw egg
crunchy tuna roll
salmon sashimi
chicken and ebi japaella
beef teppan
bacon-wrapped dory
iwo jima
on him: Ray-Ban
on her: Forever21
I think I have around 5-6 pairs from F21 coz they're sooo cheap! ♥
cropped top from Cotton On, satin shorts from bazaar, wedges from Cole Vintage, bag from Mulberry
I'm having my greatest summer ever! I am single but I am definitely happy for all the travels, good times, unforgettable memories and for all the other blessings I have received! Thanks to my family and friends for everything!

How about a summer summary before school officially starts, eh? Let's see...
Anyway, as soon as we arrived home, brought the car for a wash. Good thing it didn't pour before arriving home. :D You know I'm scared of birds but I like peacock feathers and someone gave me a pair of earrings back in 2nd year college. I think I wore this only once so I wore this to the car station, haha!
Oohhh, how's your summer? :p