Sunday, June 12, 2011

Independence Day and Anniversary

Post on June 12, 2010

Click the link above to check my post from last year

Today is the 113th independence day of the Philippines and the 24th wedding anniversary of my parents. This also means that Havaianas will release their Filipinas Limited Edition Collection. Thanks to my best bud, Jared, for getting me my Mindanao pair. Though I have around 5 pairs of different shades of blue, I got it to pay tribute to my summer experience in Cagayan de Oro, Bukidnon, Camiguin and Siargao.


For lunch today, we went to Greenbelt 5 and tried Krazy Garlik.

coz I feel like wearing something ironic and striking




romper from bazaar, scarf from a boutique in Universal Studios Singapore, stockings from Singapore, limited edition Michael Kors ♥ Manila, Reva flats from Tory Burch, watch from Technomarine



Happy Anniversary Parents! I love you both so much!
Papa, how's London?


Garlic and Anchovy Affection

Chorizo Fried Rice

Mushroom Matsuri

Korean Style Garlic Sesame Beef

Rouge Seafood Coconut Curry

Gelatissimo

bro's Hazelnut and Mango Tango

my Macadamia&Caramel and Mango&Blueberry

mom's Real Chocolate and Mango&Passion Fruit


Are my happy days over??? Tomorrow my medical clerkship will start, which means 24 hours duties, papers, census, etc. OH MY!!! I wish I'll still have a social life. I wish I'll still have time to blog or have something to blog! Haha!

Wish me and the rest of Philippine General Hospital's clerks a good luck!

To my parents, Happy 24th anniversary again! Spread the love! Thanks for everything! I am truly grateful to have loving, generous and supporting parents! I love you so much!
To the Philippines, let's work for the betterment of our country! Happy Independence Day!