Thursday, June 2, 2011

Easy polish

We watched Xmen: First Class on its first showing day. We were just in time for the movie, haha! I totally enjoyed the movie!!! Haha! I was having a hard time identifying the characters so I keep on asking about them but yeah, I dig superhero films! :D 


mix your own yogurt



blueberry-vanilla-strawberry-banana yogurt with strawberry-cherry-blueberry-white chocolate toppings

If ill just watch a movie, I usually wear something loose and casual for an easy polish look. For today, I stole mom's silk top from India which was gifted to her by one of her bestfriends.

silk top from India, shorts from Forever21, shoes from Jessica Simpson, bag from Fendi

I can't wait to watch the other flicks coming soon such as Hangover2, Transformers, Harry Potter, Green Lantern, Captain America and more! I wish I'll have time to see them all even if school starts already! 
Not excited to have hospital duties, but excited to see sisses, brods and classmates, haha!