Tuesday, May 31, 2011

my dressing room

Our house is so tiny, we can't contain our stuff already. Haha! I haven't featured my closet yet coz they are small and squishy! They might collapse anytime soon. I wish I have a hollywood-size walk-in closet already, I can't wait to have my own house. For now, I shall study well, be a doctor, earn a lot, (marry maybe) then build my dream house. Hahahaha!

Before my closet, don't forget to check on my other stuff which I posted a long time ago. Teehee!

My Boots as of February 2010 Jeffrey Campbellsss soon please!
My lipsticks and glosses as of February 2010 totally needs updating because of Nyx and Chanel
My accessories as of October 2010
My Havaianas collection as of September 2010 I WILL NOT buy those Missoni limited eds --but I totally missed the Make Your Own this year :( --
My perfume collection as of November 2010 which needs updating coz we got more bottles such as Banana republic, Givenchy, etc.


So here goes my closet


in my sleep attire

devoted for jackets, cardigans and dresses
plus some bags
the top portion is for bags too!

i love dresses! i try to organize them by color
look how squishy they are, you can't see them clearly,haha!

more bags on the top cabinets

devoted for bottoms and tops (again, assorted by color)
I gave away most of my jeans since I prefer dresses already

designer boots

more closet for hardly used clothes, gowns, shoes, bags, etc.
So there!Haha! :D