Friday, May 27, 2011

Sprezzatura

I miss spending Fridays in Rockwell so we went to Powerplant Mall to get my brother's Spalding NBA Neverflat Basketball and watch Pirates of the Caribbean. I decided to wear this dress I got from Singapore to match my tan, haha!


mustard dress from Forever21, shoes from Tonic, vintage bag, bracelet and necklace from Accessorize, watch from Fossil, my brother's Aviator sunglasses from Ray-Ban



I always say that I am a mermaid so I keep on laughing when I saw the mermaids luring men, haha! It's so me, wahahaha!!! Oh, Sam Claflin who plays the role of the missionary Philip is so hot!!! My god!!! Haha! I really love Johnny Depp coz he's such a great actor. :D


We had dinner at Zaifu before we went home. :D


my brandless vintage bag
mom's Louis Vuitton








I seriously need to work-out before school starts. And I should try pole dancing next week :D