Thursday, May 19, 2011

White Island





We woke up early for our breakfast and our boat to White Island. White Island is just a sand bar with Mt. Hibok-hibok and Mt. Vulcan as the backdrop.
When we arrived, there are quite a number of guests when the islet is just a few kilometers long. We found a spot near the end and built our niche there. Good thing, by 10am people started to leave and we wonder why... Haha! Good for us though! We had a semi-exclusive island time, teehee!


white crocheted top from Kamiseta, skirt from bazaar, necklace from mom, sunnies from Forever21, watch from Technomarine, Havaianas and bag from Longchamp


I got addicted to eating fresh Sea Urchins!!!











bikini from What A Girl Wants







I had a long "me" time in this island. I was also able to brainstorm for my fashion article while I was bathing under the sun. I was able to snorkel and loved the marine life even if its very near the shore, haha! I think that was the longest time I snorkeled without lifevest. Haha! Fun fun!

before leaving Paguia's resort

our multicab for 2 days

We arrived early at the ferry port. Good thing, one of the brods noticed the beach near the road outside the port so we stayed there for almost 2 hours, haha! How we wish there's a place like that in Manila...




that's us-killing time on the beach by the road

our ferry to CDO!

Another spectacular weekend!
I threw a coin on the sea for thanksgiving for all my trips this summer. :D