Thursday, May 26, 2011

Luminescent

I arrived around midnight in Laguna. The next day (Tues), I wanted to sleep all day but I guess I'm just an early riser. Haha! That afternoon, we went to Alabang for my family's photoshoot at The Picture Company! Oh man, how expensive!!! The photo session is around 4000 and printing is 930/page!!! crazy!!! Plus, u know how dark I am now and we all wore white so I was luminescent! Haha!


intensely playing Mouse trap



dinner at Cafe d' Asie, Bellevue Hotel

white collared top from Cache, jeans from Zara, heels from Trunkshow, bag from Banana Taipei, pearl jewelry set from watch, watch from Charriol










Wednesday, I fixed my new closet which I plan to feature as soon as its completely done. :D

Thursday, went grocery shopping where I got free brewed coffee! Simple joys! ♥ Bought my monthly dose of fashion magazines even if its too late already. I also had my nails done, finally!
Life is never boring! ♥