Thursday, May 5, 2011

Holy Friday

Arrived Holy Thursday around 11pm, the next day we left early to go to the province of my dad, Pagsanjan. We're all tired especially the girls who did a lot of walking till our last day in Singapore, haha!

On our way to Pagsanjan, we saw several men doing penitence.

Ok ok, back to Monica's vanity. haha! I wanted to have my pictures taken in a very old house but most houses in that street are renovated already. :/ I just had my pictures taken in front of one of our ancestral houses where my cousin's Volkswagen is parked. Funny that the shirt I wore that day was bought just a day before from Singapore. haha!
I ♥ SG shirt from Giordano, Ikat printed skirt from Forever 21, shoes from Tonic, bag from Dorothy Perkins, printed shades from Babo, Rockwell bazaar
bought the hat for $1, haha!