Thursday, May 26, 2011

not good with farewells



before we leave for the airport
with Ton's mom

my farewell cake to
Northern Mindanao Medical Center

It's been such a long time when I felt really sad for saying goodbyes. This plane ride back to Manila is the only ride where I felt sad. I totally fell in love with Mindanao. I had a great time and I must say that this is my best summer yet. *speechless*

 Cebu Pacific airplane deck

 the girls with the Captain Pablo who is Cheska's brother-in-law
how cool is that?

42kgs of trunks

I mentioned on my first CDO post that I bought extra 15kgs so my allowable baggage weight is 40kgs, but when I went home my total is already 42kgs! haha! Shopping and pasalubong! :D

So anyway, I wish that won't be my first and last visit in CDO. I'll totally miss everything there. :/