Monday, May 2, 2011

Night Safari

From the long walks and kilometric window shopping, I decided to let my feet breathe. Since it's also raining, I just wore flipflops for the Night safari. :P Papa bought us Ipanema straight from Brazil just so we can try it. For me, it's too soft and thinest of the soles so I still prefer Havaianas. 

***Don't forget the Make Your Own Havaianas-May 12- 16, 2011 at Rockwell Tent***
This is the first time that I might not be able to get a pair since I'll be hitting Camiguin beach on those days. So if you're getting a pair, please lemme know!!! I'll ask you to buy for me. :D Weee!!!


very useful bag hangers, i wish they restock Clippa in Rustan's

luxury cars all over the city



We had dinner upon arrival. I didn't eat much because I'm not feeling well. Or was it because it's weird to eat lamb in a safari? haha! I just indulged on the desserts, haha!















We rode the tram as we tour. No flash photography and noises allowed so I was not able to get good shots.




Though I am not an animal lover, I definitely enjoyed the educational tour. Opposed to what others say, we saw a lot of animals. It was drizzling yet I find the weather perfect for the tram. We saw lots of animals and it is as if they are not real because they are posing-very picturesque-as if they've been waiting for us. Haha! I'm not posting all pics here anymore. After the tram, Andre invited me to do the walking trail. Halfway, we went back not only because the bus might leave us but also because we chickened out! haha! Who wouldn't be scared walking along the fence of bears, hyenas, etc? Haha!








black asymmetric top from Space, DIY shorts from Mudd, flipflops from Ipanema, turband from Flatterbuy, Michael Kors ♥ Manila limited edition bag

I'm glad I joined this. I thought it will boring but this is one of my favorite activities in Singapore. This is highly recommended even to the not-animal lovers like me. Hehe!