Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Foodies and a hottie

After our intense zipline, we ran to Pine Grove to catch the Live showing of Manny Pacquiao's fight against Mosley. 

 



photo by Ton Llagas
hottie beside me: Marc Nelson x Derek Ramsay
I know who he is, but I'm not mentioning here, haha!

rich kids-members of the Business Tycoon family in Northern Mindanao







From Dahilayan, we went to Del Monte Clubhouse for a super late lunch. We had unlimited pineapple juice for only 20php and their famous steak. :p





gadgets in my bag, I'm not a techie person : /










The clubhouse itself doesn't look like your typical clubhouse, it's more of a school canteen. Sorry. But the steak is great! The pineapple platter and unlimited pineapple juice is irresistible! Haha! The golf course reminds me of Baguio Country Club, or is it because of the cold weather and pine trees? haha!

My past two Sundays (White Water Rafting and Asia's longest Zipline + Del Monte + steak) are totally awesome! I hope Camiguin will not fail me next weekend :D