Thursday, May 12, 2011

Summer Nights

Monday: We watched the last full show of Fast Five. Compared to the previous ones, I think this one has a deeper story though I miss the parties and pumping music of the past movies, haha! Nevertheless, F&F is F&F. Hmm.. nevermind :p


For next week, we plan to watch Pirates of the Caribbean.

top from Seventeen, vintage skirt, limited edition Havaianas, multilayered necklace from FAB, bag from Dorothy Perkins

chill outfit for a last full show


Just like last week, we spent most of our weekdays at home. But last night (Wednesday), the people can't help it anymore. We ran to Local Bar and Grill to catch the 9-10pm 15php-beer promo. Haha! 




The group consumed 4-5 buckets of beer while I enjoyed my bottles of Tanduay Ice below zero  (which apparently is not included in the promo, sob). Haha!

Tonight I should start my magazine fashion article and my elective requirements, promise!