Thursday, May 5, 2011

Home is where the shops are

On our last day in Singapore, mom and I went out to shop while the boys slept in the suite.
While waiting for the hotel shuttle, I tried the Mac desktop in the lobby and of course, visited my blog. haha!




at Ngee Ann City












at Takashimaya





black dress with flower print from Mango, pink cardigan from Cotton On, gold flats from Fancy Flats, Michael Kors ♥ Manila limited edition bag

at Ion Orchard













underpass

at Tangs


at Wisma Atria (for more Forever21 and Cotton On)
Went back to the hotel to pack our stuff. I'm not surprised that we were able to fill up another luggage and the One Language canvass bag with all our buys. :p

at the airport

 black dress with flower print from Mango, pink cardigan from Cotton On, gold flats from Fancy Flats, Michael Kors ♥ Manila limited edition canvass bag, canvass City bag from One Language




Singapore sunset

chocolates and freebies


obviously, I love Singapore Coffee!!! supplies 

 Daim!

Less talk, more pics, haha!
I love Singapore! It is definitely a shopping mecca. Designer boutiques are everywhere! Major malls in Orchard Road have Chanel while there is none in the Philippines! Almost all international brands have shops in SG though some items sold there are more expensive than in the Philippines so why buy a Tory Burch Reva there when it is cheaper here in the Philippines? Haha! Just citing an example.

I super want to go back there during the Great Singapore Sale. I wish to win the lottery! Haha!

To my classmates taking their electives in SG, enjoy!
JARED, i miss you!!! Don't forget our bilins! Shop for me and mom! ♥