Friday, June 10, 2011

Fashionphile

After our Basic Life Support workshop, Joyce and I went to Makati to shop and window shop. haha! First we went to The Ramp which is such a shopping haven and heaven! I like almost everything!!! If I have lots of money, I'll shop a lot there. Not only do you get cheap yet great finds but you also support independent designers and budding entrepreneurs, haha!

 padded pink top from Mango, two-layered violet skirt from What A Girl Wants, strappy pink sandals from Ichigo, Bilberry bugs bag from Longchamp, multilayered necklace from Forever21


of course, my underwear matches my skirt, haha!!!



I was so discplined, I didn't shop a lot! *tap on my back please* I am saving for a certain event which I wish is super duper okay, haha! I bought items from Ichigo and G at The Ramp, a'postrophe (super nice shop) and of course, Forever21.

From Makati, I went straight to the unit of my sis where we had a 4L 100 proof lambanog or coconut wine! HAHA! Death!
Let's start clerkship right!
May this year be more fabulous and fashionable! :D