Saturday, September 18, 2010

parties and shopping

Mu 2013 August and September celebrants threw a joint birthday celebration last night at Cybill's place in Quezon city. (Belated) happy birthday brods and sisses!!!

top from Divided by H&M, Mango inner top, Roxy flipflops, vintage necklace from mom, rhodium bracelet from South Africa, Rolex watch, Butler bag






















Joyce and I left around 12:30. I was so sleepy when I reached Malate, we fell asleep right away. I wasn't even able to change clothes and set my alarm clock, thus, I wasn't able to attend the medical mission this morning. Darn!


It's very embarrasing to miss the medical mission. Super sorry SECC!!! Thank you for waking me up. Good thing, there were strictly 10 slots and 11 sisses signed up for this mission, haha! Sorry sisses!

I called mom right away so that she can fetch me. When she fetched me, we didn't have plans on going anywhere so I was just wearing casual clothes (thus not deserving a separate post,haha) thinking will go straight home. But we went to Salcedo Market in Makati. Then to Karl Edwards bazaar.





my breakfast


Salcedo weekend market


shirt from Barcelona, random shorts, TOMS shoes, Butler bag, Rolex watch, sunglasses from Jared


Paul Smith polo, Liz Claiborne sling bag, Rado watch, fengshui bracelets, Chanel eyeglasses





I diagnose myself with multiple shopping disorders. :/
Haha!

Hello Papa!How's Greece?Buy lots of pasalubong...