Sunday, September 5, 2010

Crochet

When I saw the Mark Fast x Topshop crochet dress in one of Topshop's mannequins, I immediately thought of my crochet top from Kamiseta. I wanted to wear it with a bondage dress or something with a solid color. Then I thought of wearing my tube romper...



tube romper, Kamiseta crochet top, beige Mudd fringed bag, Havaianas Flash, gifted sunglasses, wooden accessories from Boracay, Fossil watch




I so want to wear mom's new sunglasses!!!

Before dropping me off in my apartment, we went to Karl Edwards at NBC Tent. 



thou shall not leave thy shopping bag =(
sayang sa plastic, not eco-friendly.=(

Mom and I noticed yesterday that there are very few people who went out to the shopping centers. =( Yesterday, we had Japanese dinner and Mom and I watched Sayo Lamang while Andre watched Despicable Me all by himself. Oh well, I think boys are used to watch movies alone, wahaha! Anyway...it's so strange how malls are empty this weekend. very strange...

Dropped by Malate Church before having (very early) dinner. I was reluctant to attend mass due to my inappropriate attire.=l














hot and sour soup

sipa

fish fillet in tausi sauce

stuffed squid


Many things to look forward to this week!Yey!=D