Sunday, September 5, 2010

Havaianatic

Some of my Havaianas...as promised!Sorry for the late post,I keep on forgetting eh!


When you are benign,you can do many things.=D Hopefully when I get back from my 5 day-Baguio trip, I'll be able to post the perfume collection.=D


P.S. Some flipflops are old and worn out, haha! Didn't find time to clean them, soooorry!


I had my first pair back in 2004 when it was not yet as famous in the Philippines. It was during those times when you need to fall in long lines and be waitlisted in Rustan's Makati. All Flip-flops came only in 2006. It was I think the first store in the country who had bouncers, haha! 


When I started collecting Havaianas, my dad (who works in a luxury cruise ship) went to Brazil several times. He bought us lots of Havaianas there! I also make sure to get atleast 1 pair from the "Make your own Havaianas". Now, I only buy the limited edition flipflops.


P.S. This is not complete. They are either in my house or my apartment and it's hard to consolidate them.=( Some photos were the ones I posted in my Multiply account back in 2006. The rest were taken yesterday.=D


photo taken back in 2006


my very first pair


my second pair

Not in order already =D















top with Pininho Pininho Philippines


top with broken Hibiscus Pininho,huhu!























































Hopefully, I can find the other flipflops. There are 38 pairs in this post. The last count I remember is 40++, not reaching 50.=D

Oh well, I don't mind being called names because of my Havaianas. But hey, I collect lots of other things too, you know!!! Haha!

Boracay, 2008

my first MYOH:2008








my second MYOH: 2009







**no picture from my third MYOH: 2010**

Boracay, 2010