Monday, September 27, 2010

lakwatsera

Saturday
Went to DFA to renew passport. Hopefully, I can use it this coming summer. Haha! Thank God my mom fixed half of what we need to do in DFA, we were on the courtesy lane. We were there for less than an hour, yey!

my old passport


parang nakafisheye lang

After DFA, we went to Yakimix for lunch. Gluttony!!!

thrifted dress from Baguio, belt from Folded&Hung, sandals from Sewn, baked necklace from Cuenca bazaar, stacked silver bracelets from India, Technomarine watch, Longchamp












my plate


Jared and Monica's sushi platter


on bro: shirt from Europe
on mom: Zara dress









did I just gain 10 lbs?haha!


playing BLUFF on the way to The Fort


loving my Audrey Hepburn cards


NBC Tent (again)


I love my mom to death!
I miss my dad terribly! See you soon! Are you cruising the Carribean? mwah mwah!

Shopping every weekend!!!