Saturday, September 18, 2010

this is luxury

How about waking up in the morning to watch a couple of guys playing golf just outside your balcony?



How about sipping coffee while reading fashion magazines (just because your friends are late for breakfast)?



my monthly magazines are Mega, Preview and Cosmopolitan
left Preview in Manila because I read it already

How about eating great pastries at Raisin Bread for breakfast?






had breakfast at Raisin Bread wearing my pajamas
Ralph Lauren longsleeves top, Old Navy pajamas

How about eating sumptuous lunch at Baguio Country Club just because you need to finish 17,000php worth of coupons?




black kimono dress from mom, old belt, gold Melissa shoes, Rolex watch


my food 1:herb crusted seafood


my food 2: grilled steak basket


binusog na bangus


surf and turf


kaldereta


back at Raisin Bread for dessert (just because we only spent 10,000php for lunch)


baked cheesecake


chocolate truffle


pecan pie


blueberry cheesecake

How about having a stroll in Mines View, buying pasalubong and just taking pictures with St. bernard dogs, authentic Igorot costume and pink-haired horses?


Good Shepherd


changed to Havaianas because I know there will be a  lot of walking that afternoon, good job Tsinelas girl!














authentic Igorot clothes and accessories












Topher bought a GreenTea and Strawberry drink and the barista just gave me a free Black Forest Frap!!! Was it because of my dress? Haha! Funny, my drink is better than what Topher bought, hihi!

How about eating 10 different kinds of pizza from Pizza Volante?



what happens when you have 5 self-timed cameras

plain white top from Bossini, fur bolero from Hong Kong, jazz pants from MonaLisa, Havaianas,
Louis Vuitton, Rolex watch

ghost hunters?haha!



This is life! And I'm looooving it!!! ♥♥♥