Friday, September 10, 2010

Superlative

Last night was the induction of my 2014 sisses entitled Anahata. The event was held at The Pergola which is a pretty cool place. Good thing it was not traffic in spite of Cosmopolitan's Bachelor Party next door. God! I wish I was there! Haha! I saw FHM but not Cosmo, how ironic is that? Oh well, sisses come first! *smoooooches* Oh, it was also the induction of the officers for the Fiscal Year. So yehey! :D


Preparation:
dress: When I was claiming my dress for our 75th sorority ball (see below) at Drezzee, Ms. Cherrie, the owner and mom's friend, asked me to try on a newly sewn dress. When I fitted it, it was perfect! Haha! So my mom decided right away to buy it and we named it the "emergency gown". 




at Sofitel





nails: Two days before the event, I had my nails done and brought my own nail polish.





Anahata





Drezzee gown, Chanel classic flap bag, Trunkshow Andromeda shoes


hair by Bella Candice


Executive Committee Fy 2010-2011


Batch 2013


black and white


block 7

Congratulations 2014 sisses!
Congratulations 2012 for the great event!
Congratulations Execom FY 2010-2011!

All for the Glory!!!