Monday, September 27, 2010

Boho Avenue

For Sunday breakfast, we had mooncake from Mandarin. 









We brought Jared, my adopted brother, to Nuvali. Mom and I wanted to try the Boho Ave also since we missed it at The Fort a few months back.


Since it is bohemian, I decided to go a little boho. Haha!




stacked bangles




maxi skirt worn as dress, beaded belt from mom, sandals with interchangeable lace straps, earrings from Jaynor, sunglasses from Gucci, bag from Tory Burch















Jared is my med school bestfriend, thank you dude!










love this creative shot by my brother using mom's Sony Cybershot DSC-TX5
















I know it fits me!haha!





Another exhausting and tiring week but definitely a fulfilling and happy one!

I'm loving my life no matter what.

Hey hey!!!Learn how to have fun!=D