Saturday, December 18, 2010

food and coffee

Went to Mercato Central at Bonifacio Global city for brunch. "Inspired by the outdoor markets of Mercato Centrale in Florence and the Boroughs Market in London, Mercato Centrale at Bonifacio Global City is an innovative weekend lifestyle market with unique, great tasting food finds that you won't find anywhere around the metro!" http://www.mercatocentrale.ph/

I was so busy tasting different kinds of food, I totally forgot to take a single shot. For brunch, I had Chef Laudico's US Angus beef tapa and Pad thai from a Thai stall. I also bought bacon wrapped stuffed sausage from Flamed, soy chicken from Manang's chicken (similar to Bon chon), gourmet tuyo from Gustavo, beef tapa, bagoong syrup, ginataang kuhol and lots of sweets!!! I'm stocking up my food cabinet for my Christmas vacation, haha!

I dropped by Starbucks also in BGC, which is the first branch in the country with drive-thru. This also the first LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) designed store.