Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sundays in Tagaytay


We attended Sunday Mass at Pink Sisters in Tagaytay.
We shopped along the small stores outside the church where we brought my honey's favorite chicken empanada, my brother's favorite suman, our favorite pinipig and wild mushrooms and fresh lettuce (in small styro cups) for my daily dinner.


Almost three years ago, my family visited Memory Lane Country Diner.
Click to see post
I wanted to go back because of the comfort food and my brother wants the potato salad.

top from Forever21, pants from Mango, shoes from Dexter at Payless, bag from Mango, sunglasses from Rayban, watch from Fossil









I can't remember the food being like that. Our food is very very ordinary and expensive for the price. We were disappointed so enough of visiting the place. They charge 100pesos for every car that enters and 10 pesos for walk-in visitors. The 100pesos will be deducted from the restaurant/salon/boutique bill. I guess they have to ask for a fee because some people will go and just take pictures of the place, haha!

I'm not advising you to go there anymore. It wasn't like that before. Sorry Jolina. :)