Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Doctors go wakey wakey!

I pushed that me and my co-residents go out of town (ok this is not so far from Manila, haha)  just to relax and unwind away from the hospital. I totally believe that we should always have fun outside the workplace, agree? Well, my mantra is really to do good in school/work and still have different hobbies and passions. :) You only live once!


wakeboarder outfit
rashguard from Ocean Pacific, boardshorts from Roxy, flipflops from Havaianas and sunglasses from Forever21





ooohhhh!!!





So we came in late in the afternoon so we were forced to play at night. It's my third time to wakeboard but my first time to play at night. :)))

postwakeboarding!!!!


Everyone had fun whether they reached the end or not, haha! Sssshhh!!!
We had dinner at Seafood Island for some seafood boodle. :)




I love you guys!!! :) Stoked!