Monday, February 1, 2010

a bday



Golden Spoon Magallanes
eating my Cake batter with hot buttered pecans
Vintage chiffon dress and a secret in my hair (wink)

When we got to his place, I can't stop laughing when I saw the black-and-white graduation picture of his mom with the same hair I was sporting that day! Eventually, his mom went near me and said "Ahh you teased your hair" then she touched it, "ahhh may palaman pala". Haha! So when I fixed my hair before we go out to the bar, they saw my secret...


We had dinner with his family in a Chinese restaurant

my boyfriend's niece eating her Bird's nest soup with quail eggs


yummy mushrooms

the resto's specialty fried rice


shrimps rebosado


crispy (but not so crispy) noodles


sinful crispy pata

Then, we headed to Elbi to grab some drinks




We had breakfast in my place and lunch in his place.
We went back to Elbi for food trip and for his magic tournament.=D



Jamboree
Roxy top, Old Navy leggings, Black Mango bag and DKNY watch