Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Unwind

Back in college, I love wearing short shorts and pants. But lately, I feel more comfortable wearing dresses or top with leggings. Or probably because it's just not right to walk along the streets of Manila wearing skimpy clothes.


navy blue ballerina headband, Tulipica top, Old Navy leggings, Havaianas metallic logo













While waiting for the movie,, my mom dropped by Gourdo's and bought lots of stuff like 6 breathsprays, feminine wipes, pads, 8 plates, packs of Dora plastic cups and Valentines laces. Exaggg! She is as impulsive as I am. *wink wink* 


After the movie, we ate at Red Kimono because my brother is craving for Red Scorpion Rolls. 


my brother in his black I  Barcelona shirt


on me: navy blue ballerina headband, Tulipica top, Old Navy leggings, Havaianas metallic logo and Guess bag
on my mom: Penelope Pitstop top from Zara TRF, Old Navy leggings, Havaianas and yellow Balenciaga bag


Because I love to eat (a lot!), I'm sure I'm going to post lotsa food in here too!

Red Scorpion Roll


Tuna Sashimi


Gyoza


Chicken Teriyaki


Sizzling Tofu Steak



Wherever I go, I always have my 7-year-old digicam with me. I love taking pictures!!! and I love posting them!=D Random! ♥