Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Birthday

Finally. ♥


12:00 am The boyfriend called to greet me. ♥
12:30 am My roommate woke me up to give me my second birthday cake. Thank you so much Jared!






In school, my groupmate gave me cookies she personally baked! Yum! Thanks Val!




During lunch break, my batchmates from the Mu gave me my 3rd birthday cake! woohoo! diet diet diet!!!





Thank you to my very bubbly, cute, loving and generous buddy for the bag she gave me! Wow, 3rd bag from her already! =D

On me and my buddy: Medical school uniforms, haha!


Foodtrip and beer night.








On me: Forever21 fringed vest, Old Navy plain white tube, random shorts, Melissa Campana jelly shoes, Jimmy Choo bag, Technomarine watch
On Emy: Spense dress from USA, Boutique sandals from People are people, clutch from Accessorize




Yey! Happy birthday to me! Thank you to those who greeted and to those who gave me presents.♥