Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shop



A typical weekend for my family includes shopping in malls and bazaars, eating out, watching a movie, doing grocery and sleeping. This Saturday, though I need to do research paper and study for MSK exam, we went out to shop at Rockwell and The Fort. Though I'm super tightening my belt, i still bought a lot of things but hey it's for summer so I'm excused **since I'm saving for summer outings anyway** haha!

Jose Cuervo printed top from Smack, Billabong boardshorts, customized Havaianas



a sandals we bought from Hong Kong years ago,it got broken before we left home, boo!













Next Issue white tank top, beach pants from Maldives, customized Havaianas, Liz Claiborne sunglasses, accessories from Puerto Galera, Jimmy Choo bag




Portuguese beer, I ♥!


Portuguese beer + Boracay Choriburger= SUMMER ♥ ☼ ♥ ☼ ♥




Those kids who get free TOMS shoes are so lucky. =D If you want to give me TOMS shoes, I'll gladly accept them. *wink wink*