Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Boracay Tour

I was a little bit reluctant to island hop because I've done that so many times. But to tour the first timers, we all agreed to rent the boat for 1200php, not bad because I comes with all the gears already. And, well, the marine life in Boracay is better than the other islands in the country. Filipinos are so lucky that Philippines is very rich in marine life and tourist spots.



with my MYOH 2009
April 22-26, Make your own Havaianas 2010, Rockwell Tent, Makati


Original Chicken Inasal for lunch

After lunch, we went island hopping and sight seeing!woohoo!!!

Kamiseta cover-up, Pinkbelter bikini, vintage floral wayfarers, Havaianas, Longchamp Le Pliage






Crocodile Island















Boracay West Cove aka Pacquiao resort


Units for sale!


Shangri-La Boracay


bats!!!


Lechon Kawali for dinner, cholesterol in the house, haha!

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

Sorry readers, my entries lately are mostly photoblogs of my trip, haha!