Sunday, April 18, 2010

Family Birthday

Papa- April 13
Brother- April 17
Mama- April 18

My dad had his birthday on a cruise ship in Italy,haha!
We surprised my brother after his basketball game last Friday and he treated and will treat again his friends tomorrow.
My mom shopped today before we had lunch at Henry's Place in Burgos Circle, The Fort.


Cignal black top, wrap around skirt from Bangkok, Ichigo sandals, YSL Muse bag, Moonshine headpiece, Fossil watch, random necklace, earrings bought from a college friend

I super want to wear this headband so I wore a black top again, this time, a Venus cut top. Haha!

It's our first time to eat in Burgos Circle. I super love The Fort. I really want to have a condominium there! Why;

1. St. Luke's Medical Center (new)-like a hotel,i want to practice there!
2. Serendra-good food!
3. Bonifacio High Street-good buys!
4. NBC Tent-venue of one of our favorite bazaars
5. S&R-wholesale grocery!!!
6. Burgos Circle and McKinley Town Center-good dining!
7. Market!Market!-cheap thrills!

plus, it is near Makati!!!perfect place.♥


















mom's lovely ring,she got from her Europe cruise


eating her hot and sour soup


Lobster Supreme


Hainanese Chicken


Kangkong


watermelon and mango shakes


We miss you Papa!





Happy birthday family!!!I love you all!♥♥♥