Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rainy enrollment

It's raining everyday already. I didn't open my airconditioning unit last night. Time to save on electricity after a whole summer with ACs on. Haha!


It was drizzling early in the morning when I left my house for school. It took us quiet some time before we got ourselves registered. Argh! I was actually wearing flipflops in school, wearing black leather boots on enrollment may be too much here in the Philippines. (Besides, I had a lot of walking.) Though I have several pairs of boots, I know that some people still find wearing boots a little too much. Honestly, I'm noticing a lot of people in malls or events wearing boots. Oh, I find this people very fasyon and confident. I admire them especially when they can really pull it off and not look trying hard or chipipay.


I'm so excited to bring out my coats, jackets, cardigans, long sleeves, rainboots and all the other boots I have. I wish I'll have an opportunity (esp event) where I can wear them, woohoo! 



URU Manila top, Old Navy leggings, H&M bowler hat, Via Spiga black leather boots




loving the cold weather!
XOXO