Friday, June 25, 2010

Glam Rock

I'm more on flowy, floral, simple, structured dresses. That's why I really had a hard time looking for clothes to wear for our event which is a Rockeoke. 



Though there was no dress code, I'm really one of those who are game and wants to dress appropriately for the event. Though the bar is just a stone's throw away from my apartment, I gamely wore my best to be a rockstar. Yes, i was a total rock star for a night, haha!


On me: H&M bowler hat, Bay quilted bag, Tomato sequined dress, Aldo boots, chain bling-bling borrowed from Jared
On Joyce: padded-shoulders top from Tomato

I really alloted time to go shopping for the dress that I'm gonna wear for the party, haha! My boyfriend accompanied me to buy clothes. I was actually thinking of a tube dress with studs or something like that. I just need to wear a black dress. I saw this dress and thought that it was too loud with all those sequins, haha! I went to People are people, saw a lot of pretty dresses but were around 3k and I don't plan spending that much money for a party in my neighborhood. I went back to Tomato, tried on the dress, it looks good! besides, its only 650! so cheap right? not bad! not bad! good buy! but wait!!! when i was about the pay, the cashier asked me to pay 325!!! what the heck!!!!! it is on SALE!!! chaching!!! i can't help smiling when i was paying! unbelievable! GOOOOOOOD BUY eh? hahahaha!!!

Anyway, I hope I kinda achieved my goal of looking like a rock star that night! haha! thank you to my friend Jared who forced me to wear his giant cross bling-bling! haha! I kinda felt overdressed for the event, but hey! It's just appropriate, I believe. haha!!! I was super confident the whole night, haha!






















with my brod, GR, and our bling-blings!

♥♥♥ Party like a rock star!!!