Saturday, July 3, 2010

Topshop

July 2, 2010
Topshop and Topman Private sale
Opening Day of Forever21 Philippines


Since I have classes the whole day and I can't miss them, I wasn't able to go to the opening of the F21 in Megamall which is very far from my school. During lunch time, we hurriedly went to Topshop for the private sale. My mom told me that I have the invites at home but I was in Manila. Good thing, RSSI texted also so I just presented the text. Maybe I should change my delivery address to my apartment, haha!







I went to Topshop with Jared, who is not happy as he was not able to buy anything. He wanted jackets but they were not on sale unlike before.

Thank you Jared for patiently waiting for me and for taking my pictures, haha!




my school outfit: Zebra printed scrubs top, white skirt, ballet flats from myfancyflats, Givenchy bag





























I wish I have plenty plenty plenty money so I can buy all the things I want! haha! 
My boyfriend and I decided that I'll save lotsa money first before heading to Forever 21 so that the 2-hour-cashier-line will be sulit, haha! I'm still broke after the Chanel. Wahaha!

I can't wait to be an intern already. We will wear white pants, coat and whatever top! woohoo! I can't wait!!! super big reason to shop and ask my parents to increase my shopping allowance, haha!