Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Neutrals

I am pretty busy this week. With community visits every afternoon and events every night, I decided to invite Jared and Joey to go to the hotel to chill and detoxify.
Good thing we left Malate past the uwian traffic.
After touring Joey in the hotel, we swam then went out to Tokyo Metro, a Japanese bar. wahaha!!! Jared and I went went back to the hotel drunk from gluttony. haha!!! After a little chit-chat with my mom, I slept while Joey and Jared were doing their SGD papers.

beige dress from Karl Edwards, orange ostrich skin bag from Rockwell


a souvenir shirt from Cabo, Mexico bought by my dad








sauna time ♥

dinner



one Saketini please!!!

"But even though Chanel insisted on having the best of everything, she didn't insist on having everything".- Karbo