Saturday, July 10, 2010

typical weekend

I look forward to weekends not because of the rest I'll be getting but the shopping, strolling, dining, etc. As I've said before, I'm not a homebody.

Friday, I went to the hotel to fetch my mom. While she was in a meeting, I was just reading my Cosmopolitan magazine and decided to take pictures of my bag-of-the-week. 

blue Butler bag


what's inside my typical school bag
Left upper compartment: school ID, USB flash drive, sharpener, eraser, bag hook and Feng shui charms
Left lower compartment: Parker pen, My-Gel pens, highlighters, pencils, Jim Thompson for my ipod nano, (check out Jim Thompson's site)
Middle upper compartment: hand sanitizer, hair serum, foundation, H&M blush-on, YSL and Estee Lauder lipstick, The Face Shop eyeliner, Bath and Body works lipgloss
Right compartment: pouch for my 2 Nokia phones and Ipod touch, umbrella, fan and folded tissue


Mom and I had dinner at Cafe med before hitting the Multiply bazaar. I totally forgot to take a picture of myself. I was wearing a black top from Mango, jeans from Zara's TRF, wedges from Rustan's Substance and Butler bag.







hummus and pita


my mom and her chicken gyros plate


my beef gyros

After dinner, we went to Rockwell tent where we ended up buying 5 pairs of shoes. Ack! We went to Zara's FURTHER REDUCTION SALE! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha! how the heck will I be able to save??? uh-ohhh!!! haha! 

Saturday, we went to Alabang to buy pants for my brother. Can I just say, my mom is extra generous this weekend! haha! We love our parents so much!!! mwah mwah mwah to them! haha!


Smash top from Barcelona, Old Navy leggings, Butler bag, Technomarine watch, sandals from Ola Rockwell, bangles from WTC, necklace from Boracay

 

What i do on weekends:
  • go to Rockwell, The Fort or Alabang either with my family or my boyfriend to shop and/or watch a movie and/or eat in a fine resto
  • go to the salon for a manicure and pedicure
  • go to social events or parties
  • read a fashion book/fashion magazine/gossip magazine
  • watch the television and surf the net
I don't sleep longer than 8 hours unless I partied the night before. So I can't say that I get to rest more on weekends because I also get 8 hours of sleep even on weekdays. Haha! I love weekends because I get to relax and do what I love most SHOPPING!

Oh dear! Oh dear!